181015- Steele- Including the city of Owatonna 312 PM CST Sat Feb 17 2018
Tonight...clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 13. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Sunday Windy. Decreasing clouds. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 20 to 30 mph. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Areas of freezing drizzle after midnight. Lows around 20. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north after midnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Washingtons birthday Colder. Freezing rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet in the morning, then widespread freezing drizzle, possibly mixed with snow and sleet in the afternoon. Snow and sleet accumulation less than 1 inch. Ice accumulation around one tenth of an inch. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Monday night Cloudy. Areas of freezing drizzle in the evening, then widespread freezing drizzle, possibly mixed with snow and sleet after midnight. Lows around 13. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. A chance of snow and areas of freezing drizzle in the morning. Highs around 18. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday night Colder. Partly cloudy. Lows around 1. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 15. Wednesday night and thursday Not as cold. Clear. Lows around 2. Highs in the upper 20s. Thursday night Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Lows around 16. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Friday night Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the evening. Lows around 19. Saturday Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s.
Rain in Texas and Oklahoma Friday night will move eastward Saturday into the Mississippi and Tennessee river valleys, and then into the mid-Atlantic area. Snow Saturday in the northern Rockies and Pacific Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:37PM Fri Feb 16, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.